The In-App Billing provides functionality to purchase items from stores through your application.
Identical code base can be used across all supported platforms allowing you to concentrate on your application and not device specifics.
- Get product information;
- Purchase consumable and non-consumable products;
- Restore purchases on a new or other device;
- Get current purchases on supported services;
- Handle AppStore product promotions;
- Access Apple's In-App Purchases through the App Store on iOS / tvOS and macOS;
- Access Google's In-App Billing through the Play Store on Android;
- Access Amazon's In-App Purchasing through the Amazon Store on Android;
- Access Huawei AppGallery's In-App Purchases through the Huawei AppGallery on Android;
- Access Samsung Galaxy Store's In-App Purchases through the Samsung Galaxy Store on Android;
- Sample project code and ASDocs reference
As with all our extensions you get access to a year of support and updates as we are continually improving and updating the extensions for OS updates and feature requests.
The documentation site forms the best source of detailed documentation for the extension along with the asdocs.
More information here:
You can purchase a license for using this extension:
distriqt retains all copyright.