The Vibration extension provides access to a device's native vibration capabilities. It also gives you the ability to provide haptic feedback to your users using the native haptic feedback process, and access to the haptic engine on iOS to provide highly customised feedback.
- Vibrate: Provides access to native vibration functionality;
- Provide haptic feedback using the native haptic feedback process;
- Access the advanced haptic engine to create customised haptic feedback;
- Single API: Works across iOS and Android with the same code;
- Sample project code and ASDocs reference;
The simple API allows you to quickly integrate vibration in your AIR or Unity application. Identical code base can be used across supported platforms allowing you to concentrate on your application and not device specifics.
We provide complete guides to get you up and running with the extension quickly and easily.
As with all our extensions you get access to a year of support and updates as we are continually improving and updating the extensions for OS updates and feature requests.
More information here:
You can purchase a license for using this extension:
distriqt retains all copyright.