The NetworkInfo access to information about the device's network interfaces.
The Network Info extension provides access to determine the network type and connected interfaces of a device. The default Adobe AIR NetworkInfo class is not fully supported on the iOS platform, so this extension provides all functionality developers expect from the NetworkInfo utility class.
- Networks: Determine network connectivity and type (wired, wifi, etc)
- Familiar interface: Uses the same syntax as the AIR NetworkInfo class
- Interfaces: Provides information about the current network interfaces
- Flags to determine if WiFi or WWAN network connection is active
- Single API interface: Works across iOS and Android with the same code
- Sample project code and ASDocs reference
As with all our extensions you get access to a year of support and updates as we are continually improving and updating the extensions for OS updates and feature requests.
More information here:
You can purchase a license for using this extension:
distriqt retains all copyright.