The Message extension has been deprecated.
The Share extension has all of this functionality available plus access to other sharing methods (such as via other apps).
While this extension will still be available please be aware that we will wind down support and development on the extension. All existing customers have been given access to the Share extension.
If you have any questions or concerns you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Message extension provides functionality to send an email with attachments and to send SMS.
The simple API allows you to quickly integrate sending emails and sms in your AIR application in just a few lines of code. Identical code base can be used across all supported platforms allowing you to concentrate on your application and not device specifics.
We provide complete guides to get you up and running with messaging quickly and easily.
- Provides ability to compose an email using the native UI
- Multiple To, CC and BCC Addresses
- Multiple Attachments using a file path reference
- Default implementation using a "mailto" link
- Send preformatted HTML emails on iOS and Android;
- Create an SMS and send with the native UI
- Send an SMS without UI on Android
- Sample project code and ASDocs reference
As with all our extensions you get access to a year of support and updates as we are continually improving and updating the extensions for OS updates and feature requests.