App Group Defaults
The AppGroup Defaults extension provides the ability to be able to share settings in a key-value store between your different applications installed on a users device.
It supports both Unity and Adobe AIR frameworks on iOS and Android, allowing you to share data between frameworks.
- Ability to share key-value settings between applications;
- App Group Defaults on iOS;
- File or Content Provider based on Android;
- Your code works across iOS and Android with minimal modifications;
- Sample project code and ASDocs reference;
More information here:
You can purchase a license for using this extension:
distriqt retains all copyright.