App Group Defaults
The AppGroup Defaults extension provides the ability to be able to share settings in a key-value store between your different applications installed on a users device.
The simple API allows you to quickly integrate saving data. The key-value storage allows you to store discrete values for preferences, configuration, or state variables that need to be shared between applications. Key-value storage is similar to the local user defaults database; but values that you place in key-value storage are available to every application in your group. If one instance of your app changes a value, the other instances see that change and can use it to update their configuration.
We provide complete guides to get you up and running with app group defaults quickly and easily.
It supports both Unity and Adobe AIR frameworks on iOS and Android, allowing you to use the same functionality on all frameworks and platforms.
Save key/value pairs to App Cloud Defaults on:
- Ability to share key-value settings between applications;
- App Group Defaults on iOS;
- Content Provider based on Android;
- Your code works across iOS and Android with minimal modifications;
- Your code works across Unity and Adobe AIR allowing communication between frameworks;
- Sample project code and ASDocs reference;
As with all our extensions you get access to a year of support and updates as we are continually improving and updating the extensions for OS updates and feature requests.
More information here:
You can purchase a license for using this extension:
distriqt retains all copyright.